22 September 2011

Moving

Surprise! We're moving in less than two weeks. Nothing like a last minute cross country move to get you all crazy and not knowing what to do first excited! So please bear with me if I drop off the face of the blogging earth for a little bit.
This is actually from when we were unpacking at our house last year. Right now we have nothing packed, we're leaving most of it to the movers!
Also, I actually finished a pair of pajama pants that have been basically finished since May but just needed a hem (no pictures right now, sorry). I guess the next best motivator for sewing projects other than if your project is going to be a birthday gift and the birthday was a week ago is approaching is if you actually should be packing or organizing or cleaning or all three at once. It's the PERFECT time to do anything and everything but pack/organize/clean including playing Super Mario Bros.

And we saw Clint Eastwood at dinner tonight. Take care everyone, and don't worry I'll probably keep up with your blogs even more now that I should be getting ready to move several states away.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you! Hope everything goes smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots to do. I'm glad you've had the experience of living in California. :) The movers will pack for you? That's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!