19 July 2011

Get Free Stuff

Wanna know how to get free stuff? Just be born. Seriously. I guess I've been gradually signing up for emails for different restaurants and stores and this year it just hit me how many free things you can get. If you aren't taking advantage of this, you definitely should. I could've eaten out for free my whole birthday week if we lived near any of these places. (Unfortunately our little town doesn't have about 75% of the places that sent me stuff, so I'll have to wait until next year.)

I thought I'd give you a quick run-down of who's giving what for birthdays. No one is sponsoring this post, I just wanted to share the birthday love! Also, to avoid getting a bunch of unwanted email I have a separate account that I always list when sites ask for my email. I still check it regularly, but I can usually delete most emails.
  • Sunglass Hut - $20 in store coupon (no minimum purchase! And before you say there's nothing in that store under $20 think holders and cleaning kits.)
  • Moes - free entree 
  • Qdoba - buy one get one free
  • Firehouse Subs - free medium sub
  • Starbucks - free drink (I think this is because I registered my Starbucks card...which was also free from my bank hehe)
  • Red Robin - free burger
  • Cold Stone - buy one get one free (pretty sure this one used to be totally free, but oh well)
  • Ihop - free Rooty Tooty Fresh n' Fruity
  • World Market - $10 (no minimum purchase! I got a mug, a ring holder, and some chocolates and only spent 16 cents!)
I'm sure that there are others, but I was pretty excited about all of these! Next year I'm going to eat well (assuming the Air Force moves us somewhere that has this stuff)!  Tonight Hubs and I are going out to PF Changs to celebrate, compliments of my aunt : ) I'll try to take a few pictures at dinner (and of the goodies my family sent!) to post later. Have you found any other great birthday deals?
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Free stuff is always fun! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I hope it was a happy memorable dinner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genghis Grill does a free birthday bowl

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!