15 August 2010

Maybe I'll try this again and shampoo

Once upon a time I thought I'd get into blogging, so I created a blog. I made a couple of posts (literally) and that's about it. I'm thinking I'll give it another try, but we'll see how it goes. I'm still not very familiar with how to get the formatting exactly how I want, so that may continue to adjust.


In other news...

I had a shampoo revelation this week. I've always used cheap (I guess) shampoo and never really thought anything of it. Actually, I didn't really realize that there was such a thing as $30 shampoo until recently.

Lately I've been pretty dissatisfied with my hair. It used to be straight as a board and has gradually moved on to wavy as I've gotten older. Only it's not the sexy beautiful wavy, its the 'oh, did you forget to brush your hair when you woke up this morning' wavy. Anyway, since I'm too chicken to try a drastically different haircut to find hair satisfaction, I decided to try a different shampoo.

I've tried most "bargain" shampoos. This time I bought some shampoo for curly hair, and after only one day I could tell a difference! I was very pleasantly surprised :) It's called Marc Anthony Curl Defining shampoo. My hair was silky, but not greasy and much easier to manage. And just to be clear, it wasn't a $30 shampoo it was only $7.99. But compared to $3.99 I almost didn't buy it. I don't think I could ever buy the $30 shampoo because I'd rather have ugly hair than pay that much haha. So if anyone is looking for a good shampoo, I recommend Marc Anthony if you can bear to spend $7.99 on it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!