31 August 2010

Hmmm...

Well I've been having trouble coming up with anything to write, so I guess I'll just start typing and see what comes out.

Good news about the weather: it's going to be around 75 and sunny tomorrow and Thursday :) :) *cue angelic singing and clouds parting*

I've already been thinking a lot about our plans for Hubs' class break in December. We're going to get to spend some time with both of our families and we're very much looking forward to it. Both of our families have come to visit since we moved here (except Hubs' sis and bro in law), but it's just not quite the same living 2000+ miles away. I'll also get to see my cousin for the first time in person. I hate that I won't meet him until he's 8 months old, but I'm thankful for Skype since I get to see him every couple weeks. I've already scoped out plane tickets and everything. Now I just have to wait 4 months for it to get here!

Hope everybody has a good rest of the week!



PS-just had an earthquake here. Second one in the past 2 months. On the to-do list for tomorrow - look into earthquake insurance! I meant to do this after the 1st but didn't get around to it, now it will be closer to the top of my list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!