The weaving part was actually really easy (since I didn't have to figure it out!). It took me about 10-15 minutes to get to a length that would go around my head. I did change up how to connect the two ends though. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures (forgive me for still not being very good at tutorials!).
I'll do my best to explain it...and perhaps include an incredibly crude paintbrush illustration. After I had a length that would go around my head I untied the knotted end and laid the ends out. Then I matched up the ends so I could weave a row of all of them together.
Outside of headband where I combined all the strands
Trying to show that it's pretty flat, but kind of a picture fail. The headband didn't want to lay all the way down. I can tell you that I've been wearing mine all morning and don't even feel it.
You can kind of see some of the stitching in the middle if you look closely.
I'm thinking this could be a good workout headband. It doesn't slip off, but also isn't so tight that I have a headache after half an hour. So if you have lots o' tshirt scraps...get busy! There are headbands to be made!
I'm also joining a link party over at Homemaker on a Dime for the first time. Check it out here.