- Squirt a bunch of honey mustard (HM) on a plate or in a tupperware dish.
- Dump a bunch of crunchy onions (COs) in another dish.
- Roll the chicken around in the HM.
- Roll the chicken around in the COs.
- Put them on a pan. Bonus: cover the pan in foil and then you don't even have to mess with cleaning the pan!
I've also had success using crunched up Sun Chips. Perfect for when you only have crumbs left and nobody really wants to eat the last of them. Just remember your hearing protection if they're still using those terribly loud bags.
If you're looking for something even easier, go to the nearest Trader Joe's (or TJ's as we affectionately call it) and pick up some Mandarin Ginger Chicken from the freezer aisle. That stuff is AMAZING!! And I'm pretty sure that's the right name, if not it definitely has mandarin in the name and it's in an orange bag. We've had it twice in one week before. Just pair it with some brown rice and you have a meal.
Here's what we were busy doing this Saturday:
Seeing whales. Well, more precisely, seeing parts of whales. Unfortunately I didn't catch any Free Willy jumps, but then again these were gray whales so that probably isn't their style. It was fun though. If you ever go on a whale watching tour in central/northern CA, dress much warmer than you think is necessary...and have fun! :)